Thursday, February 26, 2009

alone and lonely

26th Feb, thursday
I'm always think about it,
"Am I ALONE??"
"Am I just a LONELY GIRL??"

It always occurs in my mind.
Sometimes I'll feel that is too lame to think about these stupid questions.



By the way, my birthday is coming soon.
It's still have a few days to go =)
I haven't think and plan about it.
How do i celebrate it in this 2009 year?

I hope that this year i can celebreate my birthday in a different way.
But i think it's hard to make it.
As i always celebrate it by myself and alone too.
Not much supprise.It's really a lonely birthday.

Actually i don't really feel that it's full of hopes.
Cause it's hopelessness.
As i know, i'll always be alone..alone..and alone...
such a lonely girl~

I'm just a girl who is surrounded by two words,
there are ALONE and LONELY !! =(

No comments:

Post a Comment