Thursday, February 26, 2009

a miserable day

26 th of Feb, thursday


It's a miserable day for me.
23th of Feb is on monday, I stayed back for the blue house practice.

As usual, Pn. Choo bring us to the big field opposite my school.
Everythings seem just fine.
But i saw a student talked on her hp in a suddenly.

As a school prefect, i have no choice.
I have to comfiscate her hp, cause it's my job.

At the moment, not only me saw that girl in a call, but everyone kept practice running 100m.
There were some prefects in the field who saw it too.
But they acted like never saw it.

Finally, only me steped forwards to comfiscate her hp.
Sadly, i tried many times but still failed.
That girl scolded at me, but i pretented nothing.

As i know, she'll get scolded by our diciplin teacher..LOL

I didn't bother much about that^^
As long as i did my job well.

That's my school life...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment