Sunday, April 18, 2010

After the Prefect Marching Competition 2010, That's What I feel.

18th of April, sunday

I dont know what am I feeling now.
After reading it, I felt that you all are right.
That's the way all the other school people treated us even prefects.
What else can I say? Does our school really so bad?? sigh~

Why can't they think it another way else?
They don't even discover that their actions have hurt us so deep.
I know our school's bad things, but....
I really don't know what to say.
Just...I'm really sad and hurt deeply.

When our school teams stepped into the basketball court,
nobody was cheering except our school's prefects.

I don't want to comment about it anymore.
I just feel very disappointed.
Moody now. sorry guys.
Good night~

4 comments:

  1. be happy la.
    wat things happen in ur school?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks.
    will tell you next time, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually..i also bu4 fu2 qi4 because others school treat our sch students like tat juz because of "someone" in our sch behave like tat outside.... it is not fair 4 our sch de ppl...

    ReplyDelete