Sunday, March 1, 2009

suffering with pain

28th Feb, saturday

My birthday is almost there, but i seem unhappy. =(
Today everything just looks fine from the morning untill the afternoon.
I attent school activity from 7.3oa.m. till 2p.m.
It was quite a long time for me to suffer and tire too~

After going home, i prepared my things before going to tuition.
It's a BM tuition and it took for 2 and the half hours.
Then, the tuition ended at 5.30p.m.
After that, my dad directly fetched me home.

The first i usually do while i reach home is to check my hp.
I found that some of my contact numbers lost.
I was very curious, so i asked my mum what's going on.

She checked my hp and found that there were some guy's hp number.
She was mad with it.
They're just my friends...
No other relationship.
But she don't let to mix with guys now...
be friend also can't...

Why she controled my life?
Everything of me??
Just friend...That's all, nothing else..

But, then she started hit me.
Almost 40% of my body was beat by her.
And all the parts of my back injured...
Now suffering with pain.
It's really pain...
That's the birthday present which my mum gave me in this year i guess...... =(

2 comments:

  1. == I really what's your mum's weird thought =( to me it's weird, do take it easy.. everything will be fine when you're 18. I mean these stuffs =)

    ReplyDelete