Saturday, March 28, 2009

damn hate this stupid holiday

16th~20th of March , monday~friday

This holiday really doesn't look like a holiday.
I didn't have any holiday mood.

It's too bad..
Everyday also need to go back to school.
Most of the activities is MARCHING!!!
I'm damn hate it.

19th & 20th of March is our school prefect marching camp.
Some of the activities were cancelled,
so we had to teach those form 1 juniors how to marching.
It's really difficult to teach them..

Vian, May and I are in a same group to teach them.
Our group members are damn cute. Haha~
Everyone also said so..

Vian and May are so playful.
They gave each of the members a funny name..
Luckily they didn't give me as I told them must respect their seniors =P

We trained them hardly just for the stupid marching test.
We all coorperated very well.
Although sometimes they will make three of us very angry,
but we really happy to know each other and finish our jobs together.
We had so much fun together..

Because of them, myy skin became darker compared to before holiday.
I'm a little sad, but still quite proud.
As they get the third place in that marching test.

This holiday really is a stupid holiday.
Not even can rest!! Just Keep Doing Works Non-Stop!!!
I damn hate this holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment