Thursday, June 10, 2010

A Message For My friend, HWC

10th of June, thursday

Ho, I'm just want to say sorry.
Hey, the commet which I left last night really didn't mean tho hurt you.
But I don't know why I will laugh.
Don't misunderstand me please, I'm not sneer at you.

You told me that you're abnormal.
I don't think so,
because everyone will have their love ones one day and you have it now!
So that means you're normal. =P

I think there's nothing to affraid of.
I still remember last time you asked me to propose to someone which I would never do.

Now I think you already understood how difficult it is.

Actually, she didn't reject you directly.
(I don't know how's the situation, I just read from your blog)
I don't know what's the reason.
Maybe it's because....
she doesn't want to hurt you?
Or...she really wants to concentrate on her study first as this is the last year for both of you (SPTM)

Anyway, if you really love her,
I think you should tell her again and say that you're willing to wait for her.
You should not give up so easily!!

So, don't sign anymore.
Cheer up, buddy.
I know you can do it!
Don't think too much, just do what you think is correct.

All The Best for Your LOVE, my friend =)

5 comments: