Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sorry for all...

22th of April, wednesday

Why must i always make people angry?
including my parents and friends around me...

I'm really angry of my ownself.
Why am i so stupid??
Will i happy if i make people angry?
I don't think so...

It just will let me feel sad only.
But what can i do?
I really try my best to change.
and try to cooperate to you all...

But finally i still failed to make it.
What can i really do??
How to change myself to let you all feel that i'm a honest friend?

I really care of my friends..
But sometimes i really don't know that i have hurt you all..
Honestly...

You all never tell me what did i did wrong and made you all so angry?
I already try my best..
But it seems don't work...

I also don't what should i do now?
Maybe my life will just continue like that..
Every year also make people angry.
Every year also lost a best friend...

That really not what i want and wish...
Anything which i did and hurt you all,
I'm really sorry...

Maybe you all still don't want to forgive me..
But i still need to apologize.

P/s: Just want to apologize to anyone who i already hurt them.
SORRY.......

No comments:

Post a Comment