Monday, July 6, 2009

tears...



6th of July, monday

Today is a sad day for me...

I woke up late today.
So, when I reached school,
they already high-lighted my name as LATE~

On the way going to school...
Dad have scold me badly.
I tried to control my own feeling as well..

But.......
after a moment,
I couldn't control it anymore.
My tears droped...

I tried to act as nothing happen.
Used my handkerchief to wipe my tears.
I hope that HE didn't discover.

When I was in the school,
I really felt no mood...
I didn't even go to duty.

The first person who occur in my mind just ONLY HER..
So, I ran to see her...
and tell her my feelings as well.
After that, I felt better..
thanks and love her very much.

Parents are just the same.
When their children are handworking,
they will not discover..

Oppositely,
when their children are taking a rest,
they will scold them non-stop
and say they didn't do what they expect them to do.

Conclusion.....
I hate them.
I hate my home.

I just want to live in peace~
@n@...

2 comments:

  1. 奥列利斯说过一句话:
    “关怀虽然不可抗拒,
    但它应该是真诚的,
    而不是虚情假意或假装的面具”,
    你想要的是真诚的关心吧?
    总有一天有人会了解你的心的。

    ReplyDelete