Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sorry for all who I have hurted...[me -> REBORN]

28th October, thursday

These few days make me think a lot.
Regret what I said before and what have I done.

Can I take my words back??
If can, I would like to...
But, I don't think it's possible.

I should shame of myself because of my unmatured mind.
I won't show my EMO face anymore.
Talk much, try to smile more and being happy.

Sorry for those who treated me as their buddy before..
It's me. It's my fault. I hurted them.
I'm so selfish that only think of myself and try to protect myself...
but I forgot that there're still many people who are really trust me, care of me and treat me well.
I really feel regret of what I have done.

If I have a chance,
I will say "sorry" in front of them.
Sorry for all of my friends...
Honestly, I really feel regret about it.

Reborn Reborn Reborn..An old face, But a new fresh mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment