Friday, May 29, 2009

Finished My Job

29th of May, friday

HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY !!!

Today we celebrate Teacher's Day with our school teachers.
A nice and sweet Teacher's Day that I never see before.

All form 4 prefects in charge all the activities today.
Quite tired actually...
But I'm happy,
because all the teachers look happy... =)

I in charged in PA sistem.
I though I'll be scolded by them (ms cheng, ms ling or pn peh),
but they didn't comment about it at all...
Phew... =P
Actually I'm quite fear while activities are running...

While lunch time,
we stayed back to serve the teachers.
The foods are so delicious... haha~
How I know it?
Because......
we ate the foods too after teachers leaving there.

For me, I felt that Teacher's Day for this year not too bad.

haha~ Finally finished my job, everythings seen good...
love it very much too~

All teachers have a nice day ya~

No comments:

Post a Comment