Monday, June 15, 2009

went to Penang Time Square

14th of June, sunday

Today is the first time I go to Penang Time Square.
I go there with mum and dad..
A quite happy day~












yeah~ we reach already!
then we started taking photo^^



dad, are you okay?













OMG~ mum, what are u touching??













okay~ serious a bit now..
very sweet, right? XD~













me and dad











inside got a big moo~











I took for them~








mE~









faster went inside
while the security guards are not around =P













still not much shops open yet~










funny mum and dad~
while in the lift..













wahaha~
in the toilet also want to take photo..
speechless to me, right?? =P











time to go home lo~
say bye bye to Time Square..
I'll go there again^^ muackxx

No comments:

Post a Comment